Thursday, February 26, 2009

Full-time

I have decided it is much easier being a mom then it is working full-time. I have only been working full-time for 2 weeks and I am already grouchy as heck(ask my hubby...). Kaden is already showing signs of being a momma's boy and I love it. The only thing that will be worth the time away from my kids is the money I will be making and saving, which will be so nice since Rodeo and Barrel Racing season is almost around the corner. As you can see I still haven't learned how to post pictures.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

You only think it is easier being a full time mom because you are working full time and being a full time mom. It would be much easier going to work if you had Lance to worry about and take care of the kids, dinner, house cleaning, laundry. You get the picture.